By Titu Andreescu, Bogdan Enescu
* "Mathematical Olympiad Treasures" goals at construction a bridge among usual highschool workouts and extra subtle, elaborate and summary innovations and difficulties in undergraduate mathematics.
* The booklet features a stimulating choice of difficulties within the topics of algebra, geometry and trigonometry, quantity concept and combinatorics.
* the issues are clustered via subject into self-contained sections, that start with undemanding evidence, through a few rigorously chosen difficulties and an in depth dialogue in their solutions.
* should still profit undergraduate scholars, complicated highschool scholars, teachers, and coaches.
* "Treasures" is identical in constitution to "Challenges", yet with extra emphasis on unconventional examples, essay solutions, and inventive thinking.