The most recent version of this pioneering textual content atlas accommodates the entire advances that experience taken position within the box over the past decade. Minimally invasive methods are actually proven because the approach to selection for lots of functions in equine orthopedic surgical procedure, not just as an reduction to analysis, but additionally as a substitute to traditional surgical procedure. The textual content has been thoroughly revised and vastly elevated to mirror the speedy progress of this forte, and covers many very important new purposes and strategies. It additionally gains new full-color, high quality pictures all through. Diagnostic and Surgical Arthroscopy within the Horse continues to be the main entire reference to be had, delivering either authoritative info and functional tips on all elements of this crucial technique.
- Text written through prime specialists within the box, in accordance with their functional experience
- Discusses selection, use and upkeep of equipment
- Colour pictures, with correlative radiographs, illustrate universal issues, together with new top quality electronic video endoscope images
- Specially commissioned paintings enhances textual content and images, and obviously illustrates neighborhood anatomy and key phases of the surgical procedures
- Expert recommendation on issues and the way to control them
- Completely rewritten and improved textual content reports all of the contemporary advances during this fast-moving field
- Now full-colour all through, with new excessive answer pictures from video endoscopes
- Seven solely new chapters targeting particular joints, together with the Pastern, Hip, Elbow and Coffin joints
- New bankruptcy on Tenscopy
- New bankruptcy on Bursoscopy
- New bankruptcy on arthroscopic equipment for bone remodelling, and cartilage repair
- Updated dialogue of recent know-how, together with electronic snapshot seize and storage
- Extended discussions of difficulties and issues contain newest study findings and long-term stick to up of documented medical cases
Read Online or Download Diagnostic and Surgical Arthroscopy in the Horse, 3e PDF
Similar Animal Husbandry books
Designed for beginning-level readers who've no longer but accomplished extra technical coursework in math and technological know-how, this ebook introduces the breadth of the fisheries conservation and administration process—rather than the depths and info of particular fisheries conservation and administration settings. It presents a huge background—including simple info on fish, their habitats, and those that fish for them; offers quite a few examples of either successes and mess ups, strengths and weaknesses of specific conservation or administration options and courses (See Chs.
Feed and fertilizer are major bills in aquaculture operations and play a major function within the profitable creation of fish and different seafood for human intake. This booklet studies the most important homes of feeds, advances in feed formula and component offerings and the practicalities of feeding structures and methods.
Extra info for Diagnostic and Surgical Arthroscopy in the Horse, 3e