This moment version of the preferred source serves as a prepared reference for equine practitioners. It presents complete assurance of all elements of equine medication and plenty of surgical stipulations. it's a hands-on, trouble-free textual content geared toward the busy practitioner, veterinary scholars, expert equine technicians and others with an curiosity in horse overall healthiness. Covers new subject matters, together with in depth care, the pre-purchase exam, equine habit, and anesthesia (including euthanasia).
- Covers a whole diversity of issues in equine drugs, together with infectious ailments, all significant organs and platforms, extensive care, food, and masses extra.
- Designed to help with the analysis, therapy, prevention, and regulate of ailments and issues in horses.
- Provides fast and straightforward entry to sensible options for scientific stipulations.
- Comprehensively listed and cross-referenced.
- Improved format comprises highlighted key phrases and boxed components for speedy reference.
With sixty one specialist members
Read or Download The Equine Manual, 2e PDF
Best Animal Husbandry books
Designed for beginning-level readers who've no longer but accomplished extra technical coursework in math and technological know-how, this e-book introduces the breadth of the fisheries conservation and administration process—rather than the depths and information of particular fisheries conservation and administration settings. It offers a huge background—including simple details on fish, their habitats, and those that fish for them; presents a variety of examples of either successes and disasters, strengths and weaknesses of specific conservation or administration thoughts and courses (See Chs.
Feed and fertilizer are major expenditures in aquaculture operations and play a big function within the winning construction of fish and different seafood for human intake. This e-book experiences the major houses of feeds, advances in feed formula and component offerings and the practicalities of feeding platforms and techniques.
Extra info for The Equine Manual, 2e